Fixed Rate Home Loan
A fully featured home loan, with the flexibility to change with you and the comfort of knowing your repayments won’t change for a fixed period so you can plan ahead with confidence.
- Choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 year fixed rate periods.
- Lock your rate in so you know it won’t change between the time you apply and when your loan settles1.
- Flexible repayment options allow you to choose:
- principle and interest of interest only repayments2;
- when you pay – weekly, fortnightly or monthly to align with your pay cycle;
- how you pay – payroll deductions, direct credit or over the counter.
- Make up to $25,000 in extra repayments each year3.
- Redraw lets you withdraw any extra repayments you have made or you could enjoy a repayment holiday4.
- Borrow up to 95% of the value of the security property5.
- Split your loan to combine the stability of a fixed rate of interest with the flexibility of a variable rate of interest.
Rates & Fees
- A competitive fixed rate of interest.
- Establishment fee $4456.
- No monthly service fee.
Useful Links and Information
Terms, conditions, fees and charges, and lending criteria apply to all loans. Full details are available at the time of application or by contacting us. All loans are provided by Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit License 237856.
1 A rate lock fee applies. 2 Interest only repayments are available for up to 5 years. 3 Break costs may be payable on repayments greater than $25,000 in any year with each year commencing on the anniversary of the date the loan was fixed. 4 Redraws and repayment holidays are subject to approval. Fees and Charges may be payable for the redraw facility. 5 Lenders Mortgage Insurance is required where the loan is greater than 80% of the value of the security property. This may vary based on the location of the property. 6 A settlement fee of $150 and other upfront fees including valuation fees and government charges are payable. 7 Eligibility criteria apply. 8 Pre approved overdraft limits up to $5,000 to approved applicants.